Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the science of animal or human nutrition; no other qualifications are required.
Most membership types are available at a reduced rate to members who are currently living and/or working in countries listed on the World Bank’s list of low or lower-middle-income countries. These are denoted by the initials LIC - Low/Lower-middle Income Countries:
There are many benefits available to members, some of which will be more advantageous at certain stages of their education and/or careers.
All members will have access to the following key benefits:
- Discounted rates to Nutrition Society Conferences
- Free copy of the twice-yearly Gazette Members magazine
- Free monthly e-newsletter
- Free access to Member-Connect, the Members-only engagement, and information platform
- 35% Discount on Nutrition Society and other Wiley-Blackwell textbooks
For further details on membership and benefits please see below for the relevant membership type to meet your current circumstances.