with the latest
Keep up to date with the latest cutting edge nutrition research.
Location: Riverside innovation centre, university of Chester
NEW for 2016! The first Nutrition Society all Student Conference will combine undergraduate and postgraduate students in one unique conference environment. Students studying nutrition are invited to attend the conference on 8 – 9 September in Chester to listen to inspiring speakers from different areas of nutrition about key current and emerging topics and receive career advice. Delegates will have an opportunity to receive support and guidance on the different career avenues they could take within the field of nutritional science. In addition delegates will have the option to learn new, and develop existing, skills in important career areas, such as networking. Find out more here.
STUDENT BURSARY OPPORTUNITY:
Application deadline: 5pm on 1 August 2016. Find out more here.
If you would like to be the first to be notified when further information is available, please contact our Conference Coordinator.
Location: The Nutrition Society offices, London, W6 7NJ
This one day workshop offers an overview of the policy cycle and the factors that organisations have to consider when deciding the details of a policy. It explores what a policy is and what prompts a policy to be developed and reviewed. Group work and discussions using relevant case studies will enable attendees to understand the process and put it into context to suit their needs.
If you have any queries, please contact our Training and Education Manager, Hajnal Zdravics.
The local organiser for the 2016 Winter Nutrition Society conference; Dr Bernard Corfe from University of Sheffield and Nutrition Society's Cellular and Molecular Nutrition theme, will host the conference in London from 6 - 7 December.
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Deadline for submissions - midnight on 5 September 2016
Would you like to present your research topic and have your abstract published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (PNS) journal? If so, submit your research topic as an abstract and have the chance to present an oral or poster presentation during the two day conference. Click here to find out more.
Further details about the conference including programme, how to register and details of how to submit your abstract can be found here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Coordinator, Jade Mitchell.
Latest Twitter feed
- New research investigates young adults response alternative reasons for soft drink price increase https://t.co/fZAqvCNrqs
- RT @KCLNutritionSoc: 👏 Congratulations to the new @NutritionSoc President, Professor Philip Calder 👏
- The Society is clarifying the scope of its journals- read this editorial from latest issue of PHN to find out more https://t.co/V2iLqxoHS8
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Remember you can view our whole programme here https://t.co/JRdeD2HqA5 our presentations cover all areas of nutrition
- New research from Prof Heather Patisaul in PNS reviews soya phyto-oestrogens and health https://t.co/FLKj7xELO5 #nsspring16