The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- New research investigates young adults response alternative reasons for soft drink price increase https://t.co/fZAqvCNrqs
- RT @KCLNutritionSoc: 👏 Congratulations to the new @NutritionSoc President, Professor Philip Calder 👏
- The Society is clarifying the scope of its journals- read this editorial from latest issue of PHN to find out more https://t.co/V2iLqxoHS8
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Remember you can view our whole programme here https://t.co/JRdeD2HqA5 our presentations cover all areas of nutrition
- New research from Prof Heather Patisaul in PNS reviews soya phyto-oestrogens and health https://t.co/FLKj7xELO5 #nsspring16