Welcome. Our jobs page receives over 8,500 hits a month, and we are normally in the top three listings of Google search results for nutrition related jobs.
If you would like to place a job or internship advert with us, please visit our How to place a job or internship advert web page for contact details, pricing and our terms and conditions.
The Internship programme has now re-opened. Click here to find out more.
Closing date: 4 November 2017
Senior Nutrition Scientist - Dietary Improvement
Public Health England, London
Closing date: 31October 2016
For full details: see advert
Rank Prize Funds Nutrition Committee
Vacation Studentships 2017
The Rank Prize Funds will be again be offering vacation studentships commencing in the Summer of 2017. A total grant of £2500 per student (£250 per week for 10 weeks) together with up to £500 for consumables (the proposed amount should be justified on the application form) will be available for students to assist in research projects in the fields of human nutrition, animal nutrition and crop husbandry. Topics should be within the remit of the Committee. Supervisors already actively engaged on appropriate projects can download the guidelines and application form from the news section on the website www.rankprize.org
Closing date for applications will be midnight on 8 February 2017.
Applying for a job?
If you want the quality of your education and experiences recognised then perhaps you should consider applying to be a registered nutritionist.
Latest Twitter feed
- @NBU_Editor have published a Virtual Issue on nutrition in the early years https://t.co/fTtNF32Zqc
- RT @NS_CEO: Maggie Throup MP introduces @EYNpartnership question time at The House of Commons in a packed room @NutritionSoc #nutrition htt…
- @PHE_uk have looked at obesity & environment by mapping density of fast food outlets by local authority in UK https://t.co/QaXZRQDmJk
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…