BAPEN is hosting their annual conference on 28-29 November in Edinburgh, Scotland.
This year, the Programme Lead once again is Pete Turner from Northern Ireland, who alongside BAPEN's programme planning committee of experts, have produced a diverse programme of broad topics so that there is truly something for everyone! See here for the outline programme.
- Jejunal feeding
- ICU, the EFFORT trial and recognising the switch to anabolism
- The Microbiome and gut health
- Beyond nutritional screening
- Management of high output stoma
- Non-medical prescribing in nutrition support
- Blended diets
- Update from the 4 nations
- Managing metabolic problems in intestinal failure
- Keynote lecture on managing bariatric surgery catastrophes