The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Look forward to my Media & Social Media wkshop (6 Jul). Do you know what a storyhouse is? Come find out, 2 spots left …
- RT @DrFrankLipman: RT @DrAseemMalhotra: As @damongameau discovered all calories are not the same! #sugar promotes fat storage & hunger! htt…
- RT @FAOKnowledge: #Foodwaste in NENA region is high &contrib to reduced food availability. Reduction strategy http://t.co/IMSEESB3uV http:/…
- Are you a scientist or clinician at early stage of your career? Apply for the Cuthbertson Medal & be recognised - http://t.co/LxJhqbY9Sr
- Limited discount offer: Save 50% off your membership fee. Join today! Find out more here - http://t.co/1Y0bLVq2bZ