The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Jennybandon: Julie Wallace Award lecture- deadline for applications March 23rd.Winner will get review published in PNS. @NutritionSoc @…
- Want to find out about nutrition research at key life stages? Register for our conference - http://t.co/Z7sH5WAFNC @UCC @Jennybandon
- RT @BNFEvents: Infant Feeding and Obesity Risk, to register http://t.co/6BOZXZ7nwn If you can't attend why not register for livestreaming? …
- RT @aoifenut: Looking forward to the @NutritionSoc conference in UCC this summer- abstract deadline soon! http://t.co/KBc2l1HeUj
- Are you already a Nutrition Society member? Do you have the experience + vision to become one of our Trustees? http://t.co/JGyNwl5nmT