The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- Great talk by NS theme leader Prof. Bruce Griffin on diet, lifestyle, blood lipids & health @sportexercise #ISENC http://t.co/WONnGmuwNW
- Prof. Bruce Griffin @sportexercise #ISENC on difference between FOTIs (fat on the outside thin inside) and TOFIs (thin outside, fat inside)
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Bruce Griffin talks about changing advice around nutrition and CVD on day 2 at ISENC14. @NutritionSoc @sportexercise http:…
- Nutrition Society 'Whole Body Mechanism' theme leader Professor Bruce Griffin speaking @sportexercise #ISENC http://t.co/L8DbKj7J1t
- Chris Hoy @sportexercise Sir Chris talks about importance of good nutrition to sporting performance #ISENC http://t.co/yg41zXWHYa
Training & Education: View