The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- JOB: New IUNS Support Officer vacancy - based at Nutrition Society HQ in London. Interested? See advert and JD here http://t.co/DZg6iDTqdZ
- Big thanks to local organisers Dr Kathleen Mooney & Sue Crompton @edgehill for 2015 Dietary Assessment workshop venue http://t.co/gwHUIhP2O1
- Dr Victoria Keevil from @RBCH_NHS to speak on sarcopenia, frailty and #ageing NS/RSM conf 9 Dec See http://t.co/qUYYCQWP1U #nutrition pls RT
- Alessandro Laviano Assoc. Professor of Internal Medicine from @SapienzaRoma to speak on cachexia http://t.co/qVoOi3jUxq #nutrition pls RT
- Dr Mary Hickson from @imperialcollege speaks on Nutritional interventions in sarcopenia 10 Dec. See http://t.co/nc8Gq0srce #nutrition pls RT
Training & Education: View