The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…