The Nutrition Society has six scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- @z_Xavier_r Sorry Zac, we are unable to share training material. Next Dietary Ass w/shop Sept 16, look here for info http://t.co/EZ7sgceA1D
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Fizzy drink sugar levels vary dramatically between countries, says survey http://t.co/fqrylrzYUB via @F…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Ancient Romans 'had perfect teeth' thanks to healthy low-sugar diet | via @Telegraph http://t.co/ScVG69…
- RT @senseaboutsci: As part of #PeerRevWk15, you can join a free webinar on Trust & Transparency in #peerreview, 4pm today: http://t.co/S5rq…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Vitamin D Supplementation: Give to Mother or to Infant? http://t.co/xtnDcyg51e