The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @WheelerSimon: @Jessica_Raneri There are some ongoing initiatives in this area: @NutritionSoc is currently helping to build http://t.co/…
- RT @Foodanddrinkfed: FDF's Kate Halliwell named Nutrition Society Council Member http://t.co/kh36OdkNuU @NutritionSoc
- Do you need help with the next stages of your career? Attend our Postgrad Conf & be inspired - http://t.co/ceyQJhkusd @AFN_UK_ pls RT
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: 73,000 new food and drink jobs in England and Wales http://t.co/kp7Ba1YfZV via @FoodManufacture
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Eco-Friendly Start-Up Sells Ugly Fruits and Veggies - D-brief http://t.co/VSvqJiS8bE