The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @nutrition_emily: Really enjoyed the @NutritionSoc meet yesterday on dietary assessment at @edgehillsu - Great insight into suitability …
- Be awarded for your scientific excellence in field of nutrition. 1 wk left to apply for the Silver Medal - http://t.co/yLcPaPsIa0 Good luck!
- RT @NS_CEO: Leaving RGU #nsdietconf great success. Looking forward to Edinburgh in 2016 @NutritionSoc http://t.co/Jeazjv6hxh
- Dr Kathryn Hart @UniOfSurrey on how to correctly analyse people's food intake- Dietary Assessment Wkshop @edgehill http://t.co/ZQz54sgbr3
- Newly published articles for British Journal of Nutrition (Vol 113, Issue 4) available here http://t.co/wnPcaX4kLy @cambridgejnls