The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- CPD accreditation for Winter Meeting on #nutrition, #ageing is approved! @AfN_UK_ @BrDieteticAssoc @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- NS Trustees Meeting today to discuss overall strategy, member benefits & new initiatives for 2015. http://t.co/WpQTNEdd9K
- NS Council meeting. Members discussing importance of animal nutrition alongside science of human #nutrition. http://t.co/UwHDLaF5QN
- NS International Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Dr Paul Amuna (right). Others joined by phone. http://t.co/viNehmTsMe
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
Training & Education: View