The Nutrition Society has five scientific journals which are published by Cambridge University Press.
Please visit www.cambridge.org for contact details and ordering information.
The journals are fully compliant with the open access requirements of the Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK.
A series of five textbooks have been published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Society with a total of nearly 180 authors from more than 20 countries being involved in the writing of over 100 chapters throughout the series.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @_MFSmith: Now published: Our study on barriers & facilitators to eating a med. diet in England http://t.co/fp4JpoGNIL @NutritionSoc @bb…
- Read April's paper of the month from PHN. @MSF qualitative study on attitudes towards malnutrition in rural India, http://t.co/9fiABYJ2KU
- RT @heatherohly: Interesting abstracts from @NutritionSoc summer mtg in proceedings, esp (for me) on #wholegrains and #micronutrients http:…
- We have extra presentation slots at our Summer Conf for you to present your research topic. See http://t.co/peDC2PFG9a Plz RT @AFN_UK_
- Quick reminder to our student members and early career members to apply for Travel Grants by 30 April. Details here http://t.co/5qM3zbHzzU