The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @eNut_Academy: The eNA panel discussion and lecture is starting now in Simba Hall. Join us now to see a demo of the platform & give feed…
- Delighted to say we gained 45 new members last week. Welcome all. From as far afield as Australia, Pakistan, Norway and of course the UK.
- RT @eNut_Academy: Don't forget - 14:30 today, come to Simba Hall to hear Dr Zotor & Prof Ellahi discuss the importance of eNutrition Academ…
- Have you heard of eNutritionAcademy? If not join the lecture @14:30 today,Simba Hall to learn about free e-learning platform. @eNut_Academy
- RT @eNut_Academy: eNA lecture and panel discussion today at FANUS @14:30 in Simba Hall. Come to the @NutritionSoc stand to find out more.