The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Society_Biology: 1 woman's work influenced #farming, #vet #medicine & #nutrition. Meet Elsie Widdowson http://t.co/x9twk5wvKH @Nutritio…
- RT @MoyraCosgrove: Hello @lipiddoc @AHealthBlog #omega3 #curcumin US research in rodents was presented on #Alzheimers plaque inhibition @N…
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Caffeine promotes soft drink consumption NEW STUDY http://t.co/bv6b5OMwut @NutritionSoc
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: Wearable cameras reduce under-reporting in dietary surveys http://t.co/iq9mfQ9Scy @NutritionSoc
- RT @AfN_UK_: Upcoming AfN CPD endorsed event: @NutritionSoc - Dietary Assesment Methods Workshop 26 March - Ormskirk, Lancs http://t.co/Mm…