The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: BBC News - Blood test 'detects cancer relapse' http://t.co/Fb3BNeWzdj
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Counting Calories Is Out, Looking At Overall Nutritional Value Is In http://t.co/nZrjrD4TYr via @medica…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Is obesity crisis fuelled by women having fewer children? | via @Telegraph http://t.co/M2TgUwVfYi
- Two weeks until the postgraduate conference @Cambridge_Uni hosted by @MRC_Epid & @CedarUK Have you booked your place? http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3
- RT @R_S_P_H: 'One in five over 65s drinking too much' http://t.co/c6IGEIYbta - read our work on alcohol calorie labelling here: http://t.co…