The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSocUWSU: @Cass_Ellis1 @NutritionSoc Great to see is at @UniWestminster! #UoWNutrition
- RT @BNFEvents: BNF's next conference: New perspectives on #infant #feeding and #obesity April 28th http://t.co/Jbck8ul7ny @nutritionsoc @B…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Great networking opportunity over coffee during the break of @NutritionSoc stats workshop... http://t.co/dtZlfmh46x
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Full house at the @NutritionSoc stats workshop... Just learnt that stats is actually the study of variability.
- RT @nys_health: RT @CambridgeJnls Read about the impact of #supermarkets on children’s diets #nutrition @NutritionSoc http://t.co/odCg4td4Fr