The Nutrition Society respects the privacy of its members and aims to act consistently with the Data Protection Act.
The Society will hold and use data for administrative purposes, to keep you informed of activities, and to offer goods and services provided by the Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- Be awarded for your scientific excellence in field of nutrition. 1 wk left to apply for the Silver Medal - http://t.co/yLcPaPsIa0 Good luck!
- RT @NS_CEO: Leaving RGU #nsdietconf great success. Looking forward to Edinburgh in 2016 @NutritionSoc http://t.co/Jeazjv6hxh
- Dr Kathryn Hart @UniOfSurrey on how to correctly analyse people's food intake- Dietary Assessment Wkshop @edgehill http://t.co/ZQz54sgbr3
- Newly published articles for British Journal of Nutrition (Vol 113, Issue 4) available here http://t.co/wnPcaX4kLy @cambridgejnls
- Newly published articles for Public Health Nutrition available now http://t.co/ORW5s0lRBB @cambridgejnls