Tel: +44 (0)20 7602 0228
Please contact our membership team on +44 (0)207 605 6555 or email us.
Food and Diet Enquiries:
We regret that we are unable to give nutritional advice. If you have requirements of this type we recommend that you contact your GP or search the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists database to find a practitioner in your area.
Nutrition Registration Enquiries:
On 1 March 2010 responsibility for the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists was transferred from the Nutrition Society to the Association for Nutrition (AfN), the new professional body for the regulation and registration of nutritionists.
The Society no longer deals with any queries in relation to the Register or course accreditation.
If you are unable to access the electronic journals please contact the hosting service at Cambridge University Press on +44(0)12 2332 5977.
For details of the editorial make up of the journals, or how to submit an article please see the individual publication in the Publications section of this site.
Communications & Marketing enquiries:
Training workshop enquiries:
Find out more about Nutrition Society staff.
The Nutrition Society
10 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
Details of how to get to our offices can be found here
A company limited by Guarantee. Registered office as above.
Registered in Cardiff No. 1274585. VAT No. 974 8078 69.
Registered charity no. 272071
Latest Twitter feed
- New systematic review on the relationship between dietary patterns & NCD in India https://t.co/WlRXEnCjxc @CUPAcademic
- RT @AfN_UK_: Great to see Registered Nutritionist @HelenMunday on the speaker line up https://t.co/FjyNskXfjB
- New study in Public Health Nutrition looks at sibling eating behaviours & parental feeding practices https://t.co/FuZpdC5xgX @CUPAcademic
- NEW wkshop announced! One day wkshop on an Introduction to Food Policy. Read more - https://t.co/QrE11zkNRa @AfN_UK_ @Nutrition_SENSE pls RT
- Latest statistics on obesity, physical activity levels & diet in England released by @hscic https://t.co/5EdP3U5bW3