Tel: +44 (0)20 7602 0228
Please email the press desk or telephone +44 (0)20 7602 0228, to get in contact.
To view a list of members with media experience, please visit the Media Queries page.
For enquiries regarding the progress of an application, or to change membership details please contact our Membership Services provider on +44 (0)12 2334 7994.
Food and Diet Enquiries:
We regret that we are unable to give nutritional advice. If you have requirements of this type we recommend that you contact your GP or search the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists database to find a practitioner in your area.
You can also see our Links page for other organisations and sources of information.
On 1 March 2010 responsibility for the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists was transferred from the Nutrition Society to the Association for Nutrition (AfN), the new professional body for the regulation and registration of nutritionists.
The Society no longer deals with any queries in relation to the Register or course accreditation.
If you are having problems receiving the publications you are entitled to please contact our Membership Services provider on +44(0)12 2334 7994.
Or if you are unable to access the electronic journals please contact the hosting service at Cambridge University Press on +44(0)12 2332 5977.
For details of the editorial make up of the journals, or how to submit an article please see the individual publication in the Publications section of this site.
For all other Publications enquiries email: Bjn.email@example.com.
Communications & Marketing enquiries:
Training workshop enquiries:
Find out more about Nutrition Society staff.
The Nutrition Society
10 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
Details of how to get to our offices can be found here
A company limited by Guarantee. Registered office as above.
Registered in Cardiff No. 1274585. VAT No. 974 8078 69.
Registered charity no. 272071
Latest Twitter feed
- @z_Xavier_r Sorry Zac, we are unable to share training material. Next Dietary Ass w/shop Sept 16, look here for info http://t.co/EZ7sgceA1D
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Fizzy drink sugar levels vary dramatically between countries, says survey http://t.co/fqrylrzYUB via @F…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Ancient Romans 'had perfect teeth' thanks to healthy low-sugar diet | via @Telegraph http://t.co/ScVG69…
- RT @senseaboutsci: As part of #PeerRevWk15, you can join a free webinar on Trust & Transparency in #peerreview, 4pm today: http://t.co/S5rq…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Vitamin D Supplementation: Give to Mother or to Infant? http://t.co/xtnDcyg51e