Tel: +44 (0)20 7602 0228
Please email the press desk or telephone +44 (0)20 7602 0228, to get in contact.
To view a list of members with media experience, please visit the Media Queries page.
For enquiries regarding the progress of an application, or to change membership details please contact our Membership Services provider on +44 (0)12 2334 7994.
Food and Diet Enquiries:
We regret that we are unable to give nutritional advice. If you have requirements of this type we recommend that you contact your GP or search the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists database to find a practitioner in your area.
You can also see our Links page for other organisations and sources of information.
On 1 March 2010 responsibility for the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists was transferred from the Nutrition Society to the Association for Nutrition (AfN), the new professional body for the regulation and registration of nutritionists.
The Society no longer deals with any queries in relation to the Register or course accreditation.
If you are having problems receiving the publications you are entitled to please contact our Membership Services provider on +44(0)12 2334 7994.
Or if you are unable to access the electronic journals please contact the hosting service at Cambridge University Press on +44(0)12 2332 5977.
For details of the editorial make up of the journals, or how to submit an article please see the individual publication in the Publications section of this site.
For all other Publications enquiries email: Bjn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications & Marketing Enquiries:
Find out more about Nutrition Society staff.
The Nutrition Society
10 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherds Bush Road
A company limited by Guarantee. Registered office as above.
Registered in Cardiff No. 1274585. VAT No. 974 8078 69.
Registered charity no. 272071
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @ion_nutrition: We have a space hopper, but @nutritionsoc & @cass_ellis1 have #HaileGebrselassie. We no longer have the coolest nutritio…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: NS team were very excited to bump into Haile Gebrselassie in the corridor @sportexercise @NutritionSoc http://t.co/hFAW2Z…
- Final day of @sportexercise #ISENC - Q&A with 27x world record holder Haile Gebrselassie @HaileGebr and Jos Hermens http://t.co/RcS2tpnKRG
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Exercise can improve satiety from the same meal and improve appetite control. @NutritionSoc @sportexercise
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Dr Hopkins - no evidence that men respond better to exercise for weight loss despite common perception. @NutritionSoc @spo…
Training & Education: View