The Department of Health (DH), through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) has recognised the need to develop a nation
for the nutrition
Dr Alexander Miras from Imperial College London, has won the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal for his work on how the human brain responds to food, and the effectiveness of gastric
A new blog on the Public Health England website by Dr Alison Tedstone sets out the importance of nutrition and diet in tackling high rates of obesity and associated increases in heart disease, type
We received sad news that Joanne Holden, who co-authored the Food Composition chapter in the Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook, passed away on 2 October 2014.
An exciting programme of scientific meeting topics for 2015 was agreed by the Nutrition Society's Science Committee at its recent meeting in September.
After 10 years at the helm, we were sad to say a farewell to our Chief Executive Officer, Frederick Wentworth-Bowyer. Over the years, Frederick has developed and grown the Society to ensure we con
Latest Twitter feed
- Alessandro Laviano Assoc. Professor of Internal Medicine from @SapienzaRoma to speak on cachexia http://t.co/qVoOi3jUxq #nutrition pls RT
- Dr Mary Hickson from @imperialcollege speaks on Nutritional interventions in sarcopenia 10 Dec. See http://t.co/nc8Gq0srce #nutrition pls RT
- NIHR/UEA speaker Dr Lee Hooper presents NS Systematic Reviews workshop Feb 2015 http://t.co/ukrTsx52DC @uniofeastanglia @OfficialNIHR pls RT
- Dr Andrew Murton from @UniofNottingham on imp. of protein, amino acid to prevent muscle loss http://t.co/eLx8GaS9np #nutrition pls RT
- NIHR - funded Dr Alexander Miras wins the 2014 Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal http://t.co/Wjub51S2Wv via @OfficialNIHR
Training & Education: View