A new Trustee Without Portfolio and five new Council Members were announced at the Nutrition Society's Annual Charity Meeting (ACM) on 8 July 2015.
for the nutrition
Professor Philip Calder has been elected to become the next President of the Nutrition Society, starting in July 2016.
Nutrition Society President Professor Catherine Geissler today welcomed the final report on Carbohydrates from the Government’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN).
We would like to congratulate all those who were awarded for their Original Communication presentations during the Nutrition at Key Life Stages: New Findings, New Approaches conference in Cork in J
The Department for International Development (DFID) is currently carrying out a consultation on its health research commissioning priorities for the next 20-50 years. Nutrition Society President C
Food Standards Scotland, Aberdeen is inviting applications for a Chief Scientific Adviser.
Latest Twitter feed
- Watch our interview with speakers for next Dietary Assessment Wkshop https://t.co/vPWgbbarKu More info here- http://t.co/GEFF3igj4R @AfN_UK_
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: BBC News - Blood test 'detects cancer relapse' http://t.co/Fb3BNeWzdj
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Counting Calories Is Out, Looking At Overall Nutritional Value Is In http://t.co/nZrjrD4TYr via @medica…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Is obesity crisis fuelled by women having fewer children? | via @Telegraph http://t.co/M2TgUwVfYi
- Two weeks until the postgraduate conference @Cambridge_Uni hosted by @MRC_Epid & @CedarUK Have you booked your place? http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3