Journal of Nutritional Science
Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS) is an international, peer-reviewed, online only, open access journal that welcomes high-quality research articles in all aspects of nutrition. The underlying aim of all work should be, as far as possible, to develop nutritional concepts. JNS encompasses the full spectrum of nutritional science including public health nutrition, epidemiology, dietary surveys, nutritional requirements, metabolic studies, body composition, energetics, appetite, obesity, ageing, endocrinology, immunology, neuroscience, microbiology, genetics and molecular and cell biology.
Dr Graham C. Burdge
Institute of Human Nutrition, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
How Open Access works
Upon acceptance of a paper authors pay a one-off processing fee. This fee, which can often be covered by a funding body or host institution, covers the cost of reviewing, producing, hosting and archiving the article. Nutrition Society members qualify for a 20% reduction in the processing charge, and the fee will be waived entirely for those authors from countries included in the Research4Lifescheme.
JNS offers a rapid turnaround and publication time. Encompassing the full spectrum of nutritional science, articles submitted to JNS benefit from its broad scope as well as readership and dedicated media promotion. Immediately upon publication articles will be made freely accessible online in perpetuity and will automatically be deposited in PubMed Central on the authors' behalf, ensuring visibility and citability throughout the community.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @glenysjones: Yet another study showing huge proportion of parents rarely spot child obesity in own children http://t.co/5tHZxPdvQJ @ucl…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Want to view the pilot go to http://t.co/4brGl4aSMV & drop us a email or a tweet to receive a trial access code @nutritio…
- RT @eNut_Academy: @nutritionorg @ns_ceo @nutritionorg @nutritionsoc this for ur support with the eNA! Couldn't have done it without U ASN!
- RT @NS_CEO: Dr Paul Amuna, Dr Francis Zotor, and me. Very successful promotion of @eNut_Academy @nutritionorg @NutritionSoc http://t.co/sDb…
- RT @eNut_Academy: Thxs to all our speakers great presentation @nutritionorg @expbio @NutritionSoc http://t.co/MCqDq9JcRB