Training & Education
The Training & Education Programme is a learning platform that provides an exciting mix of theoretical and practical workshops, conferences, training sessions and continuing education credits.
For whom is the Training & Education Programme intended?
The Training & Education Programme is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the Programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference/workshop podcasts
Who do I contact if I am interested in the Training & Education Programme?
Please contact Hajnal Zdravics.
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
- Statistics for Nutrition Research - Friday 21 March 2014, University of Westminster
- Dietary Assessment Methods - Wednesday 26 March 2014, London