Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD accredited theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
NEW for 2015: Interpreting and Using Systematic Reviews Workshop
17 February 2015
The Nutrition Society Headquarters, London, UK
Statistics for Nutrition Research Course
4 March 2015
University of Westminster, Cavendish Campus, London, UK
Dietary Assessment Methods Workshop
26 March 2015
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- Are you interested in nutrition and how it applies to human & animal health? Join the NS as a member in 2015 http://t.co/rcypN0jOjK
- Are you interested in nutrition and how it applies to human & animal health? Join the NS as a member in 2015 http://t.co/rcypN0jOjK #tweko
- RT @RoySocMed: There's still time to book for our meeting on nutrition and age-related muscle loss, organised with @NutritionSoc http://t.c…
- We support new alliance in social care & health http://t.co/IxuEpC4p5r Mustn't forget importance of nutrition in this too @NHSEngland @Co4CC
- RT @RoySocMed: MT @NutritionSoc: Limited places at Dec #Nutrition, #Ageing & muscle loss conf hosted by NS & @RoySocMed See http://t.co/jVo…
Training & Education: View