Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD endorsed theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
Dietary Assessment Methods Workshop
Date of workshop: 26 March 2015
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Sarcopenia and Ageing: Can Nutrition Make a Difference?
Date of workshop: 15 May 2015
Royal Society of Medicine, London
Metabolomics and Bioinformatics for Nutritionists
Date of workshop: 09 June 2015
Nutrition Society Offices, London
Statistics for Nutrition Research
Details for this workshop will be available soon. Click here to find out about our last workshop (4 March 2015)
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @CNmagazines: CN Awards 2015- Nominate now for Student of the Year. Only 3 days left to nominate & WIN! Please RT @NutritionSoc @ChildOb…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Superbug risk from tonnes of antibiotics fed to animals - health - 23 March 2015 - New Scientist: h…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Time for Food: The Intimate Interplay between Nutrition, Metabolism, and the Circadian Clock: Cell …
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Understanding malnutrition in children | Nursing in Practice http://t.co/7jdJ7HcbrQ
- RT @nutrition_emily: Really enjoyed the @NutritionSoc meet yesterday on dietary assessment at @edgehillsu - Great insight into suitability …