Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD endorsed theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce and allied professions. Watch an interview with the Chair of our Training and Education Committee, Penny Hunking below:
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
Dietary Assessment Methods
Date of workshop: 30 September 2015
Venue: Nutrition Society offices, London
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @glenysjones: Great catch up today with @NutritionSoc team. Lots of conferences ahead & fine tuning winter meeting's programme #IsGoingT…
- RT @WheelerSimon: @Jessica_Raneri There are some ongoing initiatives in this area: @NutritionSoc is currently helping to build http://t.co/…
- RT @Foodanddrinkfed: FDF's Kate Halliwell named Nutrition Society Council Member http://t.co/kh36OdkNuU @NutritionSoc
- Do you need help with the next stages of your career? Attend our Postgrad Conf & be inspired - http://t.co/ceyQJhkusd @AFN_UK_ pls RT
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: 73,000 new food and drink jobs in England and Wales http://t.co/kp7Ba1YfZV via @FoodManufacture