Original Communication submission deadline: 19 September 2011
The Original Communications submission process is now closed.
Completion of submission includes electronic submission of copyright and abstracts must comply with the current instructions to authors. Abstracts will be rejected for failure to comply with any of the 8 reasons for rejection listed in the instructions above. If more abstracts are submitted than can be included in the meeting, then preference will be given to those abstracts most closely related to the theme of the meeting.
Authors will hear by 18 October 2011 if their abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the meeting.
Oral and Poster presentations
Original Communications will be assigned to Poster or Oral presentation sessions according to the best arrangement of the programme as decided by those organising the meeting, taking into account (where possible) the stated preference of the presenting author. Presentations by Oral or Poster Communications are given equal weight and are not differentiated upon publication in the Proceedings.
Original Communications will no longer be edited and abstracts accepted for this meeting will be copy-edited for house-style and published online in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society without further correspondence with the author. Two student prizes will be awarded for the best Original Oral and Poster Communications.
The programme of Original Communications accepted for this meeting will be available here prior to the meeting. The printed scientific programme, including the Original Communications running order and abstract booklet will be distributed at registration.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @heatherohly: Great timing #CARES workshop & will spread the word about #realist synthesis @BritishCouncil @NutritionSoc researcher link…
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: #London #Glasgow #Cardiff #HeartDairy conference details: http://t.co/Z4t3RjiaZa @AfN_UK_ @NutritionSoc @WCRF_UK http…
- RT @BNFEvents: Want to know the latest research on Infant Feeding and Obesity Risk? Our next conference is on Tues 28th April in London @nu…
- RT @Jennybandon: Julie Wallace Award lecture- deadline for applications March 23rd.Winner will get review published in PNS. @NutritionSoc @…
- Want to find out about nutrition research at key life stages? Register for our conference - http://t.co/Z7sH5WAFNC @UCC @Jennybandon