Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- @NBU_Editor have published a Virtual Issue on nutrition in the early years https://t.co/fTtNF32Zqc
- RT @NS_CEO: Maggie Throup MP introduces @EYNpartnership question time at The House of Commons in a packed room @NutritionSoc #nutrition htt…
- @PHE_uk have looked at obesity & environment by mapping density of fast food outlets by local authority in UK https://t.co/QaXZRQDmJk
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…