Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- Closing date for student bursary applications is 17:00 on 1st August https://t.co/jBLZkgz7pP
- New @PHE_uk advice on vit D advises supps in winter in the UK, based on SACN recommendations https://t.co/k7rdIpEI1H
- New study in PHN evaluates effectiveness of @jamieoliver Ministry of Food cooking programme https://t.co/t8bh9vJ11r @UniversityLeeds
- New reserach in the Lancet predicts that if obesity trends continue, global obesity targets will not be met by 2025 https://t.co/mg9gEf7qek
- RT @RoyalSocBio: Amateur #photography competition - capture interactions between macro & micro - win £1000 https://t.co/n6lN8wHwkb https://…