Joint Winter Meeting 2012
JOINT MEETING BETWEEN THE NUTRITION SOCIETY AND THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE
Dietary Strategies for the Management of Cardiovascular Risk
11 - 12 December 2012
Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
To register for this meeting, please visit the Royal Society of Medicine website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
To view the full programme or submit an abstract please see the left hand menu.
This meeting is endorsed for CPD by the Association for Nutrition and the British Dietetic Association.
Latest Twitter feed
- New research finds support for looking at dietary patterns in chronic disease rather than focus on single nutrients https://t.co/hGyAfntLec
- New research looks at the effects of vit D supp interventions on vulnerable elderly populations in New Zealand https://t.co/bcxESjgBAo
- Closing date for student bursary applications is 17:00 on 1st August https://t.co/jBLZkgz7pP
- New @PHE_uk advice on vit D advises supps in winter in the UK, based on SACN recommendations https://t.co/k7rdIpEI1H
- New study in PHN evaluates effectiveness of @jamieoliver Ministry of Food cooking programme https://t.co/t8bh9vJ11r @UniversityLeeds