Proceedings Of The Nutrition Society
Proceedings of the Nutrition Society publishes review papers presented by invited speakers who are recognised international experts in their field and abstracts of Original Communications presented by members at the scientific meetings of The Nutrition Society.
This journal appears as 5 issues per year. Symposium papers are published in February, May, August and November and are available electronically; Original Communications from individual meetings are published electronically and comprise an OCE issue.
IMPACT FACTOR (2015):
4.703 (Nutrition and Dietetics 7/77)
Dr Janice Drew
Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health
University of Aberdeen
- Clinical nutrition and metabolism
- Obesity and body composition
- Infant nutrition
- Diet selection and control of intake
- Nutrition and behaviour
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Animal nutrition and metabolism
- Molecular aspects of nutrition
- Functional foods
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Micronutrients and antioxidants
- Companion animal nutrition
- Nutritional Genomics
- Nutrition and the food chain
- Public health nutrition
- Cellular and molecular nutrition (including immunology)
- Nutrition policy
- Sports and exercise nutrition
For further information on PNS please email: email@example.com.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: The organising team & @NutritionSoc are v busy today putting together the programme information booklet for the conference!…
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t