Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2015):
4.051 (Nutrition and Dietetics 13/77)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: email@example.com.
Latest Twitter feed
- New articles available in PNS from the #nssummer16 Conference https://t.co/9Be6QdYgio
- RT @NS_CEO: Letter of thanks from Lord Boyd Orr upon being made the first Honorary Fellow of the @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/OXpn…
- RT @NS_CEO: carefully preparing the selection of @NutritionSoc archives for Monday's 75th Anniversary Reception at the Royal Society #nutri…
- RT @aoifec0891: My first published abstract!! Very proud moment for me 🎉@NutritionSoc @NICHE_ULSTER https://t.co/k8VgoBvJxU
- Hi @amyaimfit, all are welcome, if you feel it is suitable for you. Conf programme found at https://t.co/ANdzueGjJN. We hope to welcome you