Nutrition Research Reviews
Nutrition Research Reviews appears in two issues per year, keeps readers up-to-date with concise, thoughtful reviews of key topics on all aspects of nutrition science. Authors are encouraged to take a critical approach in appraising the literature and to advance new concepts and hypotheses.
Where appropriate, reviews are also accompanied by commentaries by other workers in the field or editorial comment. Occasional articles by leading nutritionists with a lifetime's involvement in nutrition research give valuable insights into the development of the subject and individual approaches to it.
IMPACT FACTOR (2015):
4.051 (Nutrition and Dietetics 13/77)
Professor Jayne V. Woodside
Queen’s University, Belfast, UK
- Directions to Authors
- Online Submission (includes access to Review Proposal forms)
- Licence to Publish
The backbone of the Journal comprises reviews commissioned by a team of international editors, who are constantly seeking important new topics and writers. The Editors also consider articles submitted, unsolicited, to them. All reviews are subject to peer review before publication.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
For queries and further information about NRR please email: email@example.com.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: The organising team & @NutritionSoc are v busy today putting together the programme information booklet for the conference!…
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t