Learning Outcomes and CPD
- Learn how to choose study outcomes utilising mixed models, such as logistic regression, mixed models and repeated measures.
- Able to interpret complex statistical models, and use SPSS for fitting them.
- Understand what missing data, and dropouts are and how to handle them.
- Understand the basics of principal component analysis.
- Learn how to use of mixed models when analysing correlations, associations and trends.
- Make informed decisions in the design and analysis of research.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Endorsement from the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and Royal Society of Biology will be applied for. Certification will be handed to delegates at the end of the workshop.This workshop has been approved by the Royal Society of Biology for purposes of CPD, this event may be counted as 18 CPD credits.