Why should I attend?
This conference will explore the role of nutrition at multiple points in the cancer pathway. The conference provides the opportunity to:
- Understand how diet changes across the course of treatment, during survivorship and in end-stage care.
- Have improved understanding of the impact of cancer on appetite and food choice.
- Understand the current challenges in diet advice and evidence, and the research landscape.
- Understand the current research activity and how it is addressing gaps in knowledge.
- Understand the shifting agency across the cancer journey and the roles of the patient, support worker and clinician in developing a positive outcome.
Continue Professional Development (CPD):
The conference is endorsed by Association for Nutrition (AfN) (EN152).