Learning Outcomes and CPD
What are the learning outcomes?
- Selecting the appropriate dietary assessment method to address research aims
- Minimising data collection error whilst estimating portion sizes
- Understanding the limitations of food composition databases
- Reviewing new approaches in dietary assessment methods
- How to estimte energy adjustment in nutrition surveys
- Appreciate the application of dietary pattern methodology in nutrition surveys
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This workshop has been approved for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development by the Royal Society of Biology and the Association for Nutrution (AfN EN111) . Participants can claim 18 CPD credits for attending this event. These credits are valid only if attendees are registered on the Royal Society of Biology CPD Scheme.
Certificates of Attendances will be handed out at the end of the workshop.