Learning Outcomes and CPD
Why should I attend?
Delegates will gain a better understanding of:
- Definition and use of statistical concepts
- Differences between accuracy & precision
- Basic concepts of modeling outcomes
- The linear model when there are multiple explanatory variables (ANOVA, multiple comparisons and regression analysis)
- Sample size and power calculations including handling missing data
- Planning a study & experiment
- Effectively present and share data using reported methods
- Clearly define variables Making informed decisions in the design and analysis of research
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
The workshop is endorsed by the Assosciation for Nutrition (EN174).
Certificates of Attendances will be handed out at the end of the workshop.