Learning Outcomes and CPD
Why should I attend?
Delegates will gain a better understanding of:
- Definition and use of statistical concepts
- Differences between accuracy & precision
- Basic concepts of modeling outcomes
- The linear model when there are multiple explanatory variables (ANOVA, multiple comparisons and regression analysis)
- Sample size and power calculations including handling missing data
- Planning a study & experiment
- Effectively present and share data using reported methods
- Clearly define variables Making informed decisions in the design and analysis of research
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
Association for Nutrition (AfN) endorsement has been applied for.
This workshop has been approved for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development by the Royal Society of Biology and Association for Nutrition (AfN EN072). Participants can claim 18 credits for attending the course. These credits are valid only if attendees are registered on the Royal Society of Biology CPD Scheme.
Certificates of Attendances will be handed out at the end of the workshop.