On 13 July 2016 during the Annual Charity Meeting at the Summer Conference 2016 in Dublin, it was announced that Professor Philip Calder will succeed Professor Catherine Geissler as the Nutrition S
Public Health England (PHE) have revised guidelines on vitamin D intake based on the Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition’s (SACN) scientific literature review on vitamin D and health.
Jamie Oliver’s back-to-basics approach to improving our diets really does work, according to a new study published in
The Heart Foundation’s Tick Programme is having a positive nutritional impact on New Zealand’s food supply, new University of Ota
Two new papers, published in Proceedings of the Nutrition Soc
To ensure children get the best start in life the World Health Organization recommends that infants are exclusively breastfed to six months of age with ongoing breastfeeding for up to two years of
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: The organising team & @NutritionSoc are v busy today putting together the programme information booklet for the conference!…
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t