This new type of membership is available to those people who are within ten years of their last graduation.
Retired Membership is open to those who have retired from working, but who still wish to keep up to date with nutrition science news and the Society's activities. It offers all the benefits of Full Membership but at a much-reduced cost.
(The cost of one year's reduced membership fee is £20)
Benefits of Retired Membership
Alongside the wider range of benefits, Retired members may appreciate the specific benefits listed below:
- Member-only discounts to Society conferences and events
- Free twice-yearly Membership Magazine - The Gazette.
- Eligibility to vote and stand in the Trustee and Advisory Council elections
- Receive the monthly e-newsletter to keep you in touch.
- 25% APC discount to publish in the Society's fully open-access journals, Journal of Nutritional Science, Public Health Nutrition and also Gut Microbiome.