This new type of membership is available to those people who are within ten years of their last graduation.
Full Membership is for members who are either employed within an animal or human nutrition science-related field or who have a keen interest in nutrition science. IT is expected that Full Members will have been established in their careers for more than ten years. (One-year membership fee is £60)
Full Membership (LIC) ( Low-Income Countries)***
Available for full members who are currently living and/or working in countries listed on the World Bank’s list of low or lower-middle-income countries. View the World Bank's list below to check if you are eligible for this reduced rate membership fee. (One-year reduced membership fee is £20)
***Please Note: You must be resident in a low/lower-middle income country to be able to apply for this reduced rate of membership. This applies when joining or renewing your membership. We may ask for proof of residency.
Benefits of Full Membership
Whether you are employed in industry, academia, or private practice, there are benefits for you. Alongside the wider range of benefits, full members may appreciate the specific benefits listed below:
- 25% APC discount to publish in the Society's fully open-access journals, Journal of Nutritional Science, Public Health Nutrition and also Gut Microbiome.
- Member-only discounts to Society conferences and events
- Free twice-yearly Membership Magazine - The Gazette.
- Eligibility to vote and stand in the Trustee and Advisory Council elections
- Apply for an award to showcase your research and career