How to place a job or internship advert
Many use our website on a regular basis to keep themselves up-to-date with news, conferences and other key information about the nutrition world. We get 8500 hits per month, and most go to our jobs/internships page - it is THE place to look for nutrition jobs.
How to submit your job advert
Adverts should be submitted as a word document and include:
- any hyperlinks to online application forms, organisations website or further information for the applicant
- a closing date for applications
- if possible, the name of a contact should further information be required
- and the organisation's logo, which we advise will make the advert look more professional. The logo should be submitted as jpeg or gif files by email.
All of the above information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job/internship adverts can include any number of words, photos, logo and the advert will be displayed for two months or until the closing date of the advert, whichever is sooner. We will also Tweet any new jobs to the site. The below costs will be charged for placing an advert:
- Not for profit organisations - £150 + VAT
- Commercial organisations - £230 + VAT
- All internship adverts - £50 + VAT
NO AGENCY COMMISSION PAID
We will invoice you for payment, and you may either pay via BACS transfer (we can supply you these payment details), via credit card (except AMEX), PayPal or cheque. All cheques need to be payable to 'The Nutrition Society'.
Please note: due to being let down in the past we are unable to place your advert on our website until we have received payment.
No Agency Commission. The Nutrition Society cannot be held responsible for advertisers who provide incorrect copy. We reserve the right to refuse to advertise your job vacancy on our website if we feel it is unsuitable and/or not relevant to our target audiences.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or via phone on +44 (0) 207 605 6558
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: The organising team & @NutritionSoc are v busy today putting together the programme information booklet for the conference!…
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t