The Pure Package is an award-winning gourmet diet delivery food service. We prepare and deliver fresh food daily designed by expert chefs. We seek out the freshest foods and finest ingredients to make meal plans that really get results. The Pure Package is founded on a love of good food. From cooking with the freshest ingredients to creating exciting and varied dishes, there's only one thing we love more than nutritious, nourishing food - and that's the customer enjoying what we make. Which is why our tailored plans always have their needs in mind by providing convenient, balanced and healthy meals that never compromise on quality or taste.
Whatever the customer’s time-frame and goal - from losing weight or supporting fitness to staying healthy during pregnancy - our expert team works with them every step of the way to create a plan that makes healthy eating fit into their life more easily than ever before. And with more than ten years of experience, we are London's most trustworthy authority when it comes to gourmet food delivery, with a decade's worth of happy customers to prove it.
2017/18 is set to be a very busy and exciting time with a wealth of opportunities for the right person. We are looking for a confident individual who can hit the ground running with tons of initiative to really make their mark as an integral part of the team.
- Nutritional advisor to clients and the Pure Package Team
- Manage all communications with clients and oversee all orders & deliveries, you’ll be a star player in defining the brand experience.
- Supporting marketing and production with nutrition knowledge
- Potential opportunity to teach on our Nutrition in Culinary Practice Course at Leiths School of Food and Wine
- Offer support to the kitchen, producing, menus, menu rotation conflicts and kitchen lists, taking into account individual dietary restrictions of clients.
- To offer administrative support to other departments, as necessary
- Potential extra responsibilities:
- Social media management
- The Wellness Awards event management
- Nutrition qualification required (or you are in the process of attaining one.)
- Genuine interest in people and client relations, you get a buzz from helping people, communications and creating a fantastic brand experience from end to end.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Empathetic nature – strong ability to see things from the clients’ point of view.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Genuine passion and interest in nutrition, health, fitness and wellness.
- Interested in e-commerce and digital, comfortable with technology and software.
- Confident using social media
- Driven self-starter, proactive, organised and forward thinking.
- Adept ant problem solving, you enjoy seeking and offering up solutions rather than reporting problems.
- Ability to work as a team and also autonomously – you can manage your own day and deliver on objectives without constant supervision.
Good to have but not essential:
- Copywriting/blogging experience
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org