Host a Webinar
The Nutrition Society Training Academy (NSTA) offers Early Career Professionals (ECPs) the opportunity to deliver webinars on their areas of expertise. If you have exciting research and would like a platform to share it, then apply today.
If you are within ten years of graduating from an animal or human nutrition science or related subject and you would like to deliver a 60 minute pre-recorded webinar through the NSTA, then tell us what you would like to present and why you are the best person to present it.
- ECPs are classified as those within ten years of their last graduation in animal or human nutrition science or a related subject.
- Applicants do not need to be Nutrition Society members.
- Applicants from any professional setting are welcome, including academia, research, industry.
- International applicants are encouraged. Competency in delivering scientific research in English is essential, as all NSTA content is delivered in English.
Once your application has been submitted it will be reviewed by the NSTA committee and you will be contacted in due course by email@example.com with regards to the status of your application. Once accepted, there is flexibility on time of recording.
NSTA Speaker Policy
- Final approval of your webinar will be agreed by the Nutrition Society Training Academy Committee.
- The Nutrition Society, on acceptance of your proposal, are not endorsing any topics, content or opinions stated during your webinar.
- Applications for webinars are accepted at the discretion of The Nutrition Society.
- Accepted speakers must ensure that their content retains scientific integrity and is not in any circumstance used as a promotional pitch for products, organisations or other.