with the latest
Keep up to date with the latest cutting edge nutrition research.
Location: The Nutrition Society offices, London, W6 7NJ
This one day workshop offers an overview of the policy cycle and the factors that organisations have to consider when deciding the details of a policy. It explores what a policy is and what prompts a policy to be developed and reviewed. Group work and discussions using relevant case studies will enable attendees to understand the process and put it into context to suit their needs.
If you have any queries, please contact our Training and Education Manager, Hajnal Zdravics.
The local organiser for the 2016 Winter Nutrition Society conference; Dr Bernard Corfe from University of Sheffield and Nutrition Society's Cellular and Molecular Nutrition theme, will host the conference in London from 6 - 7 December.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION RATES AVAILABLE:
Register here by 9 November to save on your booking fee.
Further details about the conference including programme and how to register can be found here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Coordinator, Jade Mitchell.
Latest Twitter feed
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…
- Learn how to design a food policy with @KazT63 Helen Munday @innovateuk & Kate Halliwell @Foodanddrinkfed next Tues- https://t.co/U4PbendWq8
- RT @RoySocMed: What is the link between diet, nutrition & mental health & wellbeing? Find out 6 & 7 Dec @RoySocMed @NutritionSoc https://t.…
- Key conf on exploring the links between diet,nutrition & mental health on 6-7 Dec- https://t.co/kwHYq3Jutw Thank you for support @AnxietyUK