COVID-19 has significantly impacted the ability to run RCT's and human trials. One of the remaining options and greatest opportunities is to complete a systematic review; but how do you go about performing and interpretting such?
This 2.5 hour webinar will provide you with the confidence to begin your work with systematic reviews, covering:
- Types of systematic review and why they are important
- The process of completing a systematic review and methodological qualities
- Data summary
- Sources of bias
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Define some of the different types of systematic reviews
- Understand the steps in undertaking systematic reviews
- Understand meta-analyses, interpretation of forest plots and heterogeneity
- Assess sources of bias with systematic reviews and consider their impact on overall quality
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This webinar has been endorsed by the Association for Nutrition (AfN) (EN175).