Dr Jenny Paxman, Sheffield Hallam University, Dr Liz Williams and Dr Samantha Caton,University of Sheffield
Save the date: 12 - 15 July 2022
The Summer Conference 2022 will see a welcome return of a four day conference, in a hybrid format.
The conference will cover various pathways to a sustainable future in food and nutrition, including:
- Building of ethical food systems
- Eroding nutritional inequalities
- Sustaining an ageing population
- Navigating dietary trends
- Understanding mechanisms for health
- Enabling activity: lessons from exercise science
As well as these topics, there will be opportunities to hear about the latest research from the Theme Highlights and a chance to support Early Career Researchers in the Postgraduate Competition. The Nutrition Society Silver Medal will be also awarded.
More details and the full programme will be available soon.