with the latest
Keep up to date with the latest cutting edge nutrition research.
The local organiser for the 2016 Winter Nutrition Society conference; Dr Bernard Corfe from University of Sheffield and Nutrition Society's Cellular and Molecular Nutrition theme, will host the conference in London from 6 - 7 December.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION RATES AVAILABLE:
Register here by 9 November to save on your booking fee.
Further details about the conference including programme and how to register can be found here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Coordinator, Jade Mitchell.
Latest Twitter feed
- @NBU_Editor have published a Virtual Issue on nutrition in the early years https://t.co/fTtNF32Zqc
- RT @NS_CEO: Maggie Throup MP introduces @EYNpartnership question time at The House of Commons in a packed room @NutritionSoc #nutrition htt…
- @PHE_uk have looked at obesity & environment by mapping density of fast food outlets by local authority in UK https://t.co/QaXZRQDmJk
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…