with the latest
Keep up to date with the latest cutting edge nutrition research.
Location: The Nutrition Society offices, London, W6 7NJ
This one day workshop offers an overview of the policy cycle and the factors that organisations have to consider when deciding the details of a policy. It explores what a policy is and what prompts a policy to be developed and reviewed. Group work and discussions using relevant case studies will enable attendees to understand the process and put it into context to suit their needs.
If you have any queries, please contact our Training and Education Manager, Hajnal Zdravics.
The local organiser for the 2016 Winter Nutrition Society conference; Dr Bernard Corfe from University of Sheffield and Nutrition Society's Cellular and Molecular Nutrition theme, will host the conference in London from 6 - 7 December.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Deadline for submissions - midnight on 5 September 2016
Would you like to present your research topic and have your abstract published in the Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (PNS) journal? If so, submit your research topic as an abstract and have the chance to present an oral or poster presentation during the two day conference. Click here to find out more.
CUTHBERTSON MEDAL: Deadline for applications - midnight on 6 October 2016
The Nutrition Society Cuthbertson Medal has been awarded annually since 1990 as a tribute to Sir David Cuthbertson. It is awarded to scientists or clinicians at an early stage of their career for excellence in clinical nutrition and/or metabolism research providing an evidence base for clinical practice. The winner of the Cuthbertson Medal will be invited to present on Wednesday 7 December at the Winter Conference. Find out more and apply here.
Further details about the conference including programme, how to register and details of how to submit your abstract can be found here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Coordinator, Jade Mitchell.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LeedsTrinity: One of our graduates was recently invited to present her findings at the @NutritionSoc conference. Read more below: https…
- Intro to Food Policy w/shop early bird deadline finishing - book today to save on your delegate fee https://t.co/U4PbemWlyA
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Looking forward to hearing great range of speakers at tackling obesity conf #igobesity16 @NutritionSoc
- RT @foodresearchuk: Events from members: Conference: Diet, Nutrition and Mental Health and Wellbeing, 7 Dec @NutritionSoc @RoySocMedhttp://…
- Dietary Assessment Methods workshop in full swing as delegates network during lunch https://t.co/mcpxAjX7jV