Delivered by The Nutrition Society Student Section in partnership with the local organisers of Coventry University, Nutrition Futures 2022 is a diverse and interactive experience for all nutrition science students, graduates and prospective students.
This conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Develop essential skills to help build your career
- Learn how to effectively network
- Learn how to create a job seeking strategy
- Present your research findings in Original Communication (abstract) sessions
- Develop your presentation and speaking skills
- Gain instant feedback on your current research
- Hear from leading experts across a range of nutrition research disciplines
- Participate in a careers panel, providing you with an opportunity to engage with representatives from the charity, media and communications, sports, political, industry, and academic sectors.
Who should attend the conference?
- Undergraduate students studying a nutrition-related degree
- Postgraduate students (Masters and PhD students) and graduates that are interested in a career in nutrition or academia
- Prospective students intend to study food, nutrition and dietetic related subjects.
- This meeting is open to all students whether you are in UK, Ireland or from international countries.
The deadline for the registration is 30 August 2022.
Nutrition Futures 2022 offers CV clinic sessions throughout the conference. Each session will be 15 minutes long.
You will be informed of your allocated time slot at the beginning of September.
Deadline: 31 August 2022, 17:00