Delivered by The Nutrition Society Student Section in partnership with the local organisers of Coventry University, Nutrition Futures 2022 is a diverse and interactive experience for all nutrition science students, graduates and prospective students.
This conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Develop essential skills to help build your career
- Learn how to effectively network
- Learn how to create a job seeking strategy
- Present your research findings in Original Communication (abstract) sessions
- Develop your presentation and speaking skills
- Gain instant feedback on your current research
- Hear from leading experts across a range of nutrition research disciplines
- Participate in a careers panel, providing you with an opportunity to engage with representatives from the charity, media and communications, sports, political, industry, and academic sectors.
Who should attend the conference?
- Undergraduate students studying a nutrition-related degree
- Postgraduate students (Masters and PhD students) and graduates that are interested in a career in nutrition or academia
- Prospective students intend to study food, nutrition and dietetic related subjects.
- This meeting is open to all students whether you are in UK, Ireland or from international countries.