Nutrition Futures 2021 is the first Nutrition Society hybrid conference, to be held at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London. Please ensure that when you are registering you are registering for the format in which you will attend - in person or online. Please note that you cannot change your preference once your booking is complete.
Delivered by the Nutrition Society Student Section in partnership with the local organisers Imperial College London, Nutrition Futures 2021 is a diverse and interactive experience for all nutrition science students, graduates and prospective students.
This hybrid conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- develop essential skills to help build your career
- learn how to effectively network
- learn how to create a job seeking strategy
- present your research findings in Original Communication (abstract) sessions
- hear from leading experts across a range of nutrition research disciplines
- participate in a careers panel, providing you with an opportunity to engage with representatives from the charity, media and communications, sports, political, industry, and academic sectors.
Who should attend the conference?
Nutrition Futures 2021 is a must for undergraduate and postgraduate students and graduates, as well as prospective students intending to study food, nutrition and dietetic related subjects.