NutraIngredients Probiotech & Microbiota 2013
This event is set to unite R&D specialists, product manufacturers, marketers, academia and regulatory bodies, making it a comprehensive business-facing, research-driven conference in the pre- and probiotic arena.
There will be ample time set aside for networking and the programme also features case studies, the latest research findings and analysis of emerging trend.
For further information, to view the programme and to register please visit the Conference website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Remember you can view our whole programme here https://t.co/JRdeD2HqA5 our presentations cover all areas of nutrition
- New research from Prof Heather Patisaul in PNS reviews soya phyto-oestrogens and health https://t.co/FLKj7xELO5 #nsspring16
- Financial support available to nutrition scientists to attend conf @uochester in Sept. Apply by 1 Aug- https://t.co/UV4gv0QcbH @NutSoc_SC
- New research finds support for looking at dietary patterns in chronic disease rather than focus on single nutrients https://t.co/hGyAfntLec
- New research looks at the effects of vit D supp interventions on vulnerable elderly populations in New Zealand https://t.co/bcxESjgBAo