The Nutrition Society's Introduction to Human Nutrition textbook is a leading title for students of nutrition and dietetics, outlining the basic foundations for the study of human nutrition. Following its third edition publication, the NSTA has produced a 5 part webinar series to support its content and provide an additional source of learning. The aim of the Introduction to Human Nutrition Webinar Series is to engage those audiences that are looking to enter into the field of nutrition science as an undergraduate, or transferring from a different field into nutrition as a postgraduate subject. The series can also be utilised as a tool to refresh knowledge and refer to at any career stage.
The five webinars, each 60 minute in duration cover the topics below. You can purchase the webinar package at a discounted rate. You can also register for individual webinars if you do not wish to purchase the discounted package. Please click on each heading for individual webinar registrations:
- Introduction to lipid metabolism, Professor Bruce Griffin
- Introduction to protein metabolism, Professor Kevin Tipton
- Introduction to carbohydrate metabolism, Professor John Mathers
- Introduction to energy metabolism, Dr Gareth Wallis
- Introduction to dietary reference standards, Professor Julie Lovegrove
See fees for the different options available.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This webinar has been endorsed by the Association for Nutrition (AfN) (EN175).