Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Closing date for student bursary applications is 17:00 on 1st August https://t.co/jBLZkgz7pP
- New @PHE_uk advice on vit D advises supps in winter in the UK, based on SACN recommendations https://t.co/k7rdIpEI1H
- New study in PHN evaluates effectiveness of @jamieoliver Ministry of Food cooking programme https://t.co/t8bh9vJ11r @UniversityLeeds
- New reserach in the Lancet predicts that if obesity trends continue, global obesity targets will not be met by 2025 https://t.co/mg9gEf7qek
- RT @RoyalSocBio: Amateur #photography competition - capture interactions between macro & micro - win £1000 https://t.co/n6lN8wHwkb https://…