Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New Paper of the Month investigates how to encourage college students to maintain a healthy habits https://t.co/7vTtRUAY74 @CUPAcademic
- New study investigates the nutritional quality of food purchased in convenience stores in USA https://t.co/6IZCVrsCWa @CUPAcademic
- RT @LeedsTrinity: One of our graduates was recently invited to present her findings at the @NutritionSoc conference. Read more below: https…
- Intro to Food Policy w/shop early bird deadline finishing - book today to save on your delegate fee https://t.co/U4PbemWlyA
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Looking forward to hearing great range of speakers at tackling obesity conf #igobesity16 @NutritionSoc