Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…
- Learn how to design a food policy with @KazT63 Helen Munday @innovateuk & Kate Halliwell @Foodanddrinkfed next Tues- https://t.co/U4PbendWq8
- RT @RoySocMed: What is the link between diet, nutrition & mental health & wellbeing? Find out 6 & 7 Dec @RoySocMed @NutritionSoc https://t.…
- Key conf on exploring the links between diet,nutrition & mental health on 6-7 Dec- https://t.co/kwHYq3Jutw Thank you for support @AnxietyUK