Introducing the Health at Every Size approach (HAES) - Coventry
A HAES approach helps people of all sizes develop a healthy relationship with food and address body dissatisfaction. Primary outcomes are seen in improved health behaviours metabolic fitness and psychological wellbeing. These changes can occur independent of weight.
HAES uses strategies of intuitive eating and active embodiment to promote self-care within a compassion-centred philosophy. This workshop explores the evidence and provides an introduction to HAES in the clinic.
- Accredited with the British Dietetic Association
- Please note: The courses cost £125 with a discount when you book two courses
For further information and to register for this workshop, please visit the Well Founded website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New articles available in PNS from the #nssummer16 Conference https://t.co/9Be6QdYgio
- RT @NS_CEO: Letter of thanks from Lord Boyd Orr upon being made the first Honorary Fellow of the @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/OXpn…
- RT @NS_CEO: carefully preparing the selection of @NutritionSoc archives for Monday's 75th Anniversary Reception at the Royal Society #nutri…
- RT @aoifec0891: My first published abstract!! Very proud moment for me 🎉@NutritionSoc @NICHE_ULSTER https://t.co/k8VgoBvJxU
- Hi @amyaimfit, all are welcome, if you feel it is suitable for you. Conf programme found at https://t.co/ANdzueGjJN. We hope to welcome you