The Future of Animal Products in the Human Diet: Health and Environmental Concerns
Is eating more meat preferable in terms of our nutrient intake, growing obesity levels globally and the environmental impact of resource-intensive meat farming and production? Come and hear leading experts in the field discuss latest scientific research and developments on the use and sustainability of animal products in the human diet. Read more here
Additional learning opportunity:
We have arranged a workshop to equip you with the skills to promote your research through different forms of media. The workshop titled 'Using the media, social media, blogging and vlogging to promote your work' on 6 July, will teach you the fundamental skills to promote your research through social media, blogs and video blogs. These can all be very powerful in promoting your work and building your career. Find out more and register here.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSoc_SC: The organising team & @NutritionSoc are v busy today putting together the programme information booklet for the conference!…
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t