In association with the British Hospitality Association, this conference will hear expert speakers discuss, share and update on the latest topics relating to food and food safety. Come and learn about:
- Regulating our future – what is it all about?
- Helping new food businesses succeed
- The impact of sentencing guidelines – outcome of recent prosecutions – what it means for the industry?
- How will the Childhood Obesity Strategy shape food businesses?
- Innovations for safety
- Food fraud and how to tackle it
- Up and coming trends, new regulations, consequences of Brexit
- How do we continue to protect the public?
Chaired by Professor Lisa Ackerley, Food Safety Adviser, British Hospitality Association and Acoura Consulting, Visiting Professor University of Salford
Who should attend?
This conference will provide an excellent opportunity to update on the issues surrounding food safety. It will deliver essential learning for those working in food hygiene and safety, the retail industry, the meat industry and anyone involved in the preparation of food and will be particularly relevant for Environmental Health Practitioners, Food Safety Trainers and Food Manufacturers.
5 CPD points available