Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Closing date for student bursary applications is 17:00 on 1st August https://t.co/jBLZkgz7pP
- New @PHE_uk advice on vit D advises supps in winter in the UK, based on SACN recommendations https://t.co/k7rdIpEI1H
- New study in PHN evaluates effectiveness of @jamieoliver Ministry of Food cooking programme https://t.co/t8bh9vJ11r @UniversityLeeds
- New reserach in the Lancet predicts that if obesity trends continue, global obesity targets will not be met by 2025 https://t.co/mg9gEf7qek
- RT @RoyalSocBio: Amateur #photography competition - capture interactions between macro & micro - win £1000 https://t.co/n6lN8wHwkb https://…