Excellence in Diabetes 2013 - 'Interdisciplinary approaches: from prevention to cure'
This meeting will be exploring the impact of diabetes on the health and wellbeing of the individual, and the community at large. There will be tracks dedicated to discussing the latest innovations in therapeutics, prevention and new insights into effective global diabetes management. We have an outstanding faculty who has already agreed to participate.
The scientific programme will cover two and a half days and will include a variety of topics such as: preventing type 2 diabetes, treating diabetes by cutting-edge medicine, updates on diabetes from head to toe and how to treat diabetes differently.
For further infromation and to register, please visit the EiD website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LeedsTrinity: One of our graduates was recently invited to present her findings at the @NutritionSoc conference. Read more below: https…
- Intro to Food Policy w/shop early bird deadline finishing - book today to save on your delegate fee https://t.co/U4PbemWlyA
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Looking forward to hearing great range of speakers at tackling obesity conf #igobesity16 @NutritionSoc
- RT @foodresearchuk: Events from members: Conference: Diet, Nutrition and Mental Health and Wellbeing, 7 Dec @NutritionSoc @RoySocMedhttp://…
- Dietary Assessment Methods workshop in full swing as delegates network during lunch https://t.co/mcpxAjX7jV