with the latest
The local organiser for the 2016 Winter Nutrition Society conference; Dr Bernard Corfe from University of Sheffield and Nutrition Society's Cellular and Molecular Nutrition theme, will host the conference in London from 6 - 7 December.
Further details about the conference including programme and how to register can be found here.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Coordinator, Jade Mitchell.
Location: Stiring Court Hotel, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
The local organiser for the 2017 Spring Conference; Dr Oliver Witard (Univeristy of Stirling), Dr Derek Ball (Heriot Watt University) and Dr Spiridoula Athanasiadou (Scotland's Rural College and Nutrition Society's Scottish Section Secretary), will host the conference in Stirling, Scotland from 28 - 29 March.
Diet and exercise are of crucial importance to human health and performance across the lifespan.
The main purpose of this conference is to review the latest scientific evidence that demonstrates the interaction between nutrition and exercise in terms of maintaining and/or improving metabolic health and well-being, preventing disease and optimising performance. The scientific programme has been designed to provide up-to-date opinion and research from international experts across the field of nutrition, exercise and health, with the topic areas divided into three main sessions over two-day conference.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
Call for abstract deadline: Midnight on 29 January
Early bird registration discount expires: Midnight on 29 February
Registration will open soon. If you have any queries, please contact the Nutrition Society Conference Coordinator via email.
Latest Twitter feed
- New articles available in PNS from the #nssummer16 Conference https://t.co/9Be6QdYgio
- RT @NS_CEO: Letter of thanks from Lord Boyd Orr upon being made the first Honorary Fellow of the @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/OXpn…
- RT @NS_CEO: carefully preparing the selection of @NutritionSoc archives for Monday's 75th Anniversary Reception at the Royal Society #nutri…
- RT @aoifec0891: My first published abstract!! Very proud moment for me 🎉@NutritionSoc @NICHE_ULSTER https://t.co/k8VgoBvJxU
- Hi @amyaimfit, all are welcome, if you feel it is suitable for you. Conf programme found at https://t.co/ANdzueGjJN. We hope to welcome you