British Society of Animal Science (BSAS)
Join the British Society of Animal Science's Annual Conference at the East Midlands Conference Center (EMCC) in Nottingham on 12-14 April 2022.
The event will discuss the true 'Role of Animals in Human and Planetary Health', debating the role that animals play on the wider stage of dietary, environmental and mental health.
With its global reach the conference offers a great opportunity for delegates to build significant international connections.
What will be discussed?
- Dietary Health
- What role do animal products have within a healthy balanced diet?
- How much meat is good for us?
- Biological value of animal-based protein
- Environmental Health
- Are Livestock bad for the planet?
- Can C-neutral livestock systems be possible?
- The role of grazing in delivering biodiversity and soil carbon
- Mental Health
- The social implications of eating and dining
- Companion animals help us live longer and happier lives
- Supporting our rural communities
Who should attend?
You should attend the BSAS Annual Conference 2022 if you are:
- Interested or involved in animal science, through industry or academia
- Work with companion animals or livestock
- Are involved in the care, sustainability and utility of animals
- Want to be part of the discussion on how animals impact human and planetary health in terms of our current and future well-being and sustainability