8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k
- RT @NS_CEO: Dame Anne Glover delivers a superb lecture calling on scientists to inform policy by communicating what they do #ifstlecture @N…
- Learn how to design a food policy with @KazT63 Helen Munday @innovateuk & Kate Halliwell @Foodanddrinkfed next Tues- https://t.co/U4PbendWq8
- RT @RoySocMed: What is the link between diet, nutrition & mental health & wellbeing? Find out 6 & 7 Dec @RoySocMed @NutritionSoc https://t.…
- Key conf on exploring the links between diet,nutrition & mental health on 6-7 Dec- https://t.co/kwHYq3Jutw Thank you for support @AnxietyUK