8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LeedsTrinity: One of our graduates was recently invited to present her findings at the @NutritionSoc conference. Read more below: https…
- Intro to Food Policy w/shop early bird deadline finishing - book today to save on your delegate fee https://t.co/U4PbemWlyA
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Looking forward to hearing great range of speakers at tackling obesity conf #igobesity16 @NutritionSoc
- RT @foodresearchuk: Events from members: Conference: Diet, Nutrition and Mental Health and Wellbeing, 7 Dec @NutritionSoc @RoySocMedhttp://…
- Dietary Assessment Methods workshop in full swing as delegates network during lunch https://t.co/mcpxAjX7jV