8th International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
Diet and physical activity are lifestyle and behavioural factors that play an important role in health and the etiology, prevention, and treatment of many chronic diseases. There is a critical need for accruate data on these factors to understand their impact on health and the ability to function throughout life. Measurement of usual dietary intake or physical activity is challenging. Therefore, improved measures are critical to monitor changes, the enhance our understanding.
At the ICDAM, experts from around the woeld will gather to present, learn and improve, and generate new research in the measurement of these critical dimenstions of health and the environment.
For further information on this event please visit the ICDAM website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New research investigates young adults response alternative reasons for soft drink price increase https://t.co/fZAqvCNrqs
- RT @KCLNutritionSoc: 👏 Congratulations to the new @NutritionSoc President, Professor Philip Calder 👏
- The Society is clarifying the scope of its journals- read this editorial from latest issue of PHN to find out more https://t.co/V2iLqxoHS8
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Remember you can view our whole programme here https://t.co/JRdeD2HqA5 our presentations cover all areas of nutrition
- New research from Prof Heather Patisaul in PNS reviews soya phyto-oestrogens and health https://t.co/FLKj7xELO5 #nsspring16