6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- Is obesity in pets & children related? New research in BJN investigates the similarities in models https://t.co/Y6aL2yz80Z
- New Paper of the Month investigates how to encourage college students to maintain a healthy habits https://t.co/7vTtRUAY74 @CUPAcademic
- New study investigates the nutritional quality of food purchased in convenience stores in USA https://t.co/6IZCVrsCWa @CUPAcademic
- RT @LeedsTrinity: One of our graduates was recently invited to present her findings at the @NutritionSoc conference. Read more below: https…
- Intro to Food Policy w/shop early bird deadline finishing - book today to save on your delegate fee https://t.co/U4PbemWlyA