6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New research from Prof Heather Patisaul in PNS reviews soya phyto-oestrogens and health https://t.co/FLKj7xELO5 #nsspring16
- Financial support available to nutrition scientists to attend conf @uochester in Sept. Apply by 1 Aug- https://t.co/UV4gv0QcbH @NutSoc_SC
- New research finds support for looking at dietary patterns in chronic disease rather than focus on single nutrients https://t.co/hGyAfntLec
- New research looks at the effects of vit D supp interventions on vulnerable elderly populations in New Zealand https://t.co/bcxESjgBAo
- Closing date for student bursary applications is 17:00 on 1st August https://t.co/jBLZkgz7pP