6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
Professional interest in vegetarian nutrition has now reached unprecedented levels; however, scientific knowledge regarding vegetarian diets and their effects on human health is far from complete. The Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors.
Abstract deadline for short oral & poster presentations is 16 November 2012.
For further information, to submit a presentation or to register, please visit the Vegetarian Nutrition website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New paper in PNS reviews the evidence for development of whole grain dietary recommendations in UK https://t.co/nWfMMsmxFs
- @NBU_Editor have published a Virtual Issue on nutrition in the early years https://t.co/fTtNF32Zqc
- RT @NS_CEO: Maggie Throup MP introduces @EYNpartnership question time at The House of Commons in a packed room @NutritionSoc #nutrition htt…
- @PHE_uk have looked at obesity & environment by mapping density of fast food outlets by local authority in UK https://t.co/QaXZRQDmJk
- October's Paper of the Month considers sustainable diets as an answer to global challenges https://t.co/uafIyyhy6k