The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @StirNutrOW: @NutSoc_SC coming soon. 8-9 September. Great line up of speakers and professional development opportunities @NutritionSoc
- RT @NutSoc_SC: Happy #Monday everyone!! Guess what...only 17 days to go until #ChesterStuCon2016! @NutritionSoc https://t.co/pJORb5ScIq #co…
- Expires midnight - early bird discounted fee. Book your Dietary Assessment Methods wkshop place - https://t.co/MlW0bdFLuM Don't miss out!
- Career advice + opp to have your photo taken professionally for your online profile @NutSoc_SC @riversideinnov8 https://t.co/Pqm9egFx0t
- RT @haley_3: In 3 weeks time I will be in Chester @riversideinnov8 for the @NutritionSoc Student Conf @NutSoc_SC can't wait to network with…