The Nutrition Society is committed to providing an accessible website.
This statement describes what we have already done to make our website accessible, what we intend to do to improve its accessibility and how we plan to maintain these standards.
All content images on this site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes.
All pages contain a link to the home page, sitemap and search box.
The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site.
In many cases we have provided an HTML version of PDFs on this website, however if you would like to use a screen reader to read PDF documents you can find out more at the Adobe access website.
Latest Twitter feed
- New articles available in PNS from the #nssummer16 Conference https://t.co/9Be6QdYgio
- RT @NS_CEO: Letter of thanks from Lord Boyd Orr upon being made the first Honorary Fellow of the @NutritionSoc #nutrition https://t.co/OXpn…
- RT @NS_CEO: carefully preparing the selection of @NutritionSoc archives for Monday's 75th Anniversary Reception at the Royal Society #nutri…
- RT @aoifec0891: My first published abstract!! Very proud moment for me 🎉@NutritionSoc @NICHE_ULSTER https://t.co/k8VgoBvJxU
- Hi @amyaimfit, all are welcome, if you feel it is suitable for you. Conf programme found at https://t.co/ANdzueGjJN. We hope to welcome you