Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Jennybandon: Great talk by Prof Maria O Sullivan editor of PNS on publishing papers. So relevant and informative #25NSPGcork @Nutrition…
- RT @NICHE_ULSTER: Marking the occasion!! Successful Irish Section PG meetings for 25 years. A great #Legacy #25NSPGcork https://t.co/3wiR2O…
- RT @Jennybandon: A huge congratulations to the local organisers of #25NSPGcork @NutritionSoc PG meeting_Cork. Here's to the next 25 https:/…
- RT @NS_CEO: The Irish Section Post Grad meeting celebrates its 25th! #25NSPGcork @NutritionSoc https://t.co/QxQifTI2V9
- RT @aoifenihaodha: Getting ready for a great night @NutritionSoc gala dinner! #25NSPGcork https://t.co/FH326cg0yy