Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutSocPGConf: One week left to submit your abstract for the @NutritionSoc Postgrad Conference! http://t.co/Vt53tuwT1D http://t.co/F6y5s…
- Refresh your nutrition stats knowledge at our wkshop. Early bird expires 3 Aug - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg @sheffielduni @sheffhallamuni pls RT
- RT @ChemistDirect: @DrCarrieRuxton @NutritionSoc Thanks for sharing Dr Ruxton;understanding meal patterns is crucial &we all need to be edu…
- We are pleased Dr Graham Horgan will host 4 Sept workshop. Book to refresh stats knowledge - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg. @BioSScotland pls RT
- Are you a nutrition postgrad student? Would like career support & present your research? Visit - http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3 @NutSocPGConf