Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @_MFSmith: Now published: Our study on barriers & facilitators to eating a med. diet in England http://t.co/fp4JpoGNIL @NutritionSoc @bb…
- Read April's paper of the month from PHN. @MSF qualitative study on attitudes towards malnutrition in rural India, http://t.co/9fiABYJ2KU
- RT @heatherohly: Interesting abstracts from @NutritionSoc summer mtg in proceedings, esp (for me) on #wholegrains and #micronutrients http:…
- We have extra presentation slots at our Summer Conf for you to present your research topic. See http://t.co/peDC2PFG9a Plz RT @AFN_UK_
- Quick reminder to our student members and early career members to apply for Travel Grants by 30 April. Details here http://t.co/5qM3zbHzzU