Date: Friday, 7 November, 2014 - 12:17 Friday, 7 November, 2014 - 12:17
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
We have a number of media-friendly nutrition experts, with a wide range of backgrounds and expertise, who are willing to answer queries from journalists on behalf of the Nutrition Society.
Latest Twitter feed
- Dr Victoria Keevil from @RBCH_NHS to speak on sarcopenia, frailty and #ageing NS/RSM conf 9 Dec See http://t.co/qUYYCQWP1U #nutrition pls RT
- Alessandro Laviano Assoc. Professor of Internal Medicine from @SapienzaRoma to speak on cachexia http://t.co/qVoOi3jUxq #nutrition pls RT
- Dr Mary Hickson from @imperialcollege speaks on Nutritional interventions in sarcopenia 10 Dec. See http://t.co/nc8Gq0srce #nutrition pls RT
- NIHR/UEA speaker Dr Lee Hooper presents NS Systematic Reviews workshop Feb 2015 http://t.co/ukrTsx52DC @uniofeastanglia @OfficialNIHR pls RT
- Dr Andrew Murton from @UniofNottingham on imp. of protein, amino acid to prevent muscle loss http://t.co/eLx8GaS9np #nutrition pls RT