Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Tesco commits to 5% sugar reduction in own label food and drinks http://t.co/RPp9sl5Yte via @FoodNaviga…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Nutrition Advancements Ushering in an Era of Personalized Diets for Health http://t.co/ybOS6e6emk
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Many still oblivious to obesity threats http://t.co/5u2hsIwPgK via @FoodNavigator
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of interest: Gates Foundation 'more than doubling down' on nutrition https://t.co/h6cX15TQgi
- RT @C3Nursing: Irish Section Meeting @NutritionSoc: ‘#Nutrition at key life stages: new findings, new approaches’. http://t.co/htmsLJegHo t…