Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- New paper of the Month: Vitamin E recommendations may be too high for Cystic Fibrosis patients, says new research, http://t.co/BLH0YEn45H
- Would you like to win an ipad? And are an NS member? Complete our survey by 17 July & have your say (survey was sent via email on 24 June)
- Are you coming to our Conference next week? Look forward to meeting you at welcome networking drinks 6.15pm Mon 6 Jul http://t.co/KLWF2jeAW3
- RT @AfN_UK_: Courier is all booked ready to collect stand ready for @NutritionSoc conference next week. If your there swing by and say hi t…
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! http://t.co/x3PPqqwSDz Stories via @NutritionSoc