Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great to hear @Freeman_George commitment to research at #amrc2015 conf. Looking Fwd to meeting some ex colleagues too…
- Nutrition Society at #amrc2015 conf today as new supporter member of @AMRC https://t.co/EGDDEwP5w4
- All set up to welcome delegates at #amrc2015 conference. Pleased to be new members @AMRC https://t.co/6uQJV3kYmR
- RT @NS_CEO: Attending #amrc2015 today as a new supporter of @AMRC Interesting programme #nutrition @NutritionSoc
- RT @PALSAccessto: PALS Accessto Forensic and Analytical Sciences is out! https://t.co/cdtVAAGOXj Stories via @CharterForSci @NutritionSoc @…