Q & A with Robert P. Hamlin, PhD, Senior Lecturer in food marketing and product management at University of Otago in New Zealand.
That was the question posed to delegates by Dr Alexander Miras yesterday at the Nutrition Society's Winter Meeting in London.
Q&A with Paul W. O'Toole Ph.D., Prof. of Microbial Genomics at University College Cork, co-author of our paper of the month ‘Gut microbiota in older subjects: variation, health consequences and dietary intervention prospects’.
Latest Twitter feed
- Does meal timing affect a child's weight? Read the press release & access full paper https://t.co/3lCYaGOXnM
- Congrats Dr Kurien- winner of Julie Wallace Award. Hear Dr Kurien present at our conf https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @OfficialNIHR @sheffielduni
- Congrats Silver Medal winner @hall_wendy for research in cardiovascular protection. Hear Dr Hall @ https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @KingsCollegeLon
- Congrats Dr Evans for being awarded our Public Health Nutrition Medal. Hear Dr Evans present @ https://t.co/QPY0kLh8PZ @UniversityLeeds
- RT @Jennybandon: Well done to all the Nutrition Society award & medal winners. Looking forward to hearing presentations by all in July at U…