Joint Winter Meeting 2012
JOINT MEETING BETWEEN THE NUTRITION SOCIETY AND THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE
Dietary Strategies for the Management of Cardiovascular Risk
11 - 12 December 2012
Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
To register for this meeting, please visit the Royal Society of Medicine website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
To view the full programme or submit an abstract please see the left hand menu.
This meeting is endorsed for CPD by the Association for Nutrition and the British Dietetic Association.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @age_uk: 1.6 million pensioners (13%) live below the poverty line, with incomes less than £224 per week after housing costs http://t.co/…
- RT @MalnutritionTF: "Hospitals to be ranked by quality of food" http://t.co/08aKewEUS8 - article ft. quote about how good hospital food can…
- RT @MalnutritionTF: Too many care homes are 'truly awful,' CQC chief warns: http://t.co/NViDpKmfPl. Malnutrition mentioned as one of many p…
- RT @MalnutritionTF: A useful briefing for nurses on malnutrition from @NurseStandard, w/ info on symptoms+treatment:http://t.co/UR8a1YhSgV …
- RT @MalnutritionTF: "Food insecurity + malnutrition in the UK is a much wider problem than has been recognised," say @UoMNews experts: http…