Joint Winter Meeting 2012
JOINT MEETING BETWEEN THE NUTRITION SOCIETY AND THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE
Dietary Strategies for the Management of Cardiovascular Risk
11 - 12 December 2012
Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
To register for this meeting, please visit the Royal Society of Medicine website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
To view the full programme or submit an abstract please see the left hand menu.
This meeting is endorsed for CPD by the Association for Nutrition and the British Dietetic Association.
Latest Twitter feed
- @z_Xavier_r Sorry Zac, we are unable to share training material. Next Dietary Ass w/shop Sept 16, look here for info http://t.co/EZ7sgceA1D
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Fizzy drink sugar levels vary dramatically between countries, says survey http://t.co/fqrylrzYUB via @F…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Ancient Romans 'had perfect teeth' thanks to healthy low-sugar diet | via @Telegraph http://t.co/ScVG69…
- RT @senseaboutsci: As part of #PeerRevWk15, you can join a free webinar on Trust & Transparency in #peerreview, 4pm today: http://t.co/S5rq…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Story of Interest: Vitamin D Supplementation: Give to Mother or to Infant? http://t.co/xtnDcyg51e