Joint Winter Meeting 2012
JOINT MEETING BETWEEN THE NUTRITION SOCIETY AND THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE
Dietary Strategies for the Management of Cardiovascular Risk
11 - 12 December 2012
Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
To register for this meeting, please visit the Royal Society of Medicine website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
To view the full programme or submit an abstract please see the left hand menu.
This meeting is endorsed for CPD by the Association for Nutrition and the British Dietetic Association.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @amgallagher_UU: Great to be reminded of what was a great talk at the NS Winter meeting by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga https://t.co/PSk9T6…
- Programme now available for Bioinformatic workshop in June - see agenda & secure your place here https://t.co/9oY05D1pOp @emblebi
- New paper on sleep, circadian rhythms & body weight in PNS by Prof Westerterp-Plantenga from #rolesofsleep2015 conf https://t.co/rIGboj2lAJ
- The Dairy Council have produced a booklet on iodine in dairy products - download free here: https://t.co/eL1hp7cEcx @TheDairyCouncil
- New meta-analysis in BJN finds link between eggs & type 2 diabetes- but only if you live in USA https://t.co/P5HmVZ23gU @CUPAcademic