Dietary Assessment Methods workshop
The Training & Education Team is delighted to announce its new workshop on 'Dietary assessment methods', which will take place at the Nutrition Society Training Rooms on 26 March 2014.
The workshop brings together current knowledge and practice on dietary assessment methods, with a particular focus on choosing correct assessment techniques for optimising dietary intake data measurement. Practical guided sessions enable delegates to trial computational analysis of dietary data parallel to one to one drop-in discussions with experts in the field.
Workshop attendees will be able to
- Apply correct assessment methods to capture actual food intake
- Employ techniques to collect representative intakes reflecting usual intake
- Demonstrate appropriate assessment technique(s) to overcome data collection error
- Participate in15minutes one-to one questions and answer session with our experts
- Learn about advanced dietary assessment methods
- Dr Kathryn Hart – University of Surrey
- Dr Margo Barker – University of Sheffield
- Dr Emma Foster - Newcastle University
For the full programme, please download the Provisional Programme.
Who should attend?
The workshop is open for all with a Bsc level of knowledge in Dietary Assessment methods
Date: Wednesday 26 March 2014
Venue: Nutrition Society Training Rooms, 10 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NJ.
- Members £260
- Non-members £330
To book a place on the course:
Food and refreshments are included. The registration deadline is 19 March 2014.
Please do not book travel or accommodation before receiving payment confirmation from us.
The Nutrition Society reserves the right to cancel the workshop due to low number of attendance.
Please email the Training & Education team with queries.