Dietary Assessment Methods workshop
The next one day 'Dietary Assessment Methods' workshop will be run in September 2014. Please email the T&E Coordinator to be added to the waiting list.
The workshop brings together current knowledge and practice on dietary assessment methods, with a particular focus on choosing correct assessment techniques for optimising dietary intake data measurement. Practical guided sessions enable delegates to trial computational analysis of dietary data parallel to one to one drop-in discussions with experts in the field.
Workshop attendees will be able to
- Select appropriate dietary assessment methods to address research aims
- Understand the techniques used to overcome data collection error
- Convert reported dietary intakes into nutrient data
- Learn about new approaches in dietary assessment methods
- Be familiar with energy adjustment in nutrition surveys
- Appreciate the application of dietary pattern methodology in nutrition surveys
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced dietary assessment methods
The previous workshop programme is available below. Please note that this is subject to change and the final programme for the September 2014 workshop will be available when the event is announced.
Who should attend?
The workshop is open for all with a Bsc level of knowledge in dietary assessment methods
Please email the Training & Education team with queries.