Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD accredited theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
NEW for 2015: Interpreting and Using Systematic Reviews Workshop
17 February 2015
The Nutrition Society Headquarters, London, UK
Statistics for Nutrition Research Course
4 March 2015
University of Westminster, Cavendish Campus, London, UK
Dietary Assessment Methods Workshop
26 March 2015
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- JOB: New IUNS Support Officer vacancy - based at Nutrition Society HQ in London. Interested? See advert and JD here http://t.co/DZg6iDTqdZ
- Big thanks to local organisers Dr Kathleen Mooney & Sue Crompton @edgehill for 2015 Dietary Assessment workshop venue http://t.co/gwHUIhP2O1
- Dr Victoria Keevil from @RBCH_NHS to speak on sarcopenia, frailty and #ageing NS/RSM conf 9 Dec See http://t.co/qUYYCQWP1U #nutrition pls RT
- Alessandro Laviano Assoc. Professor of Internal Medicine from @SapienzaRoma to speak on cachexia http://t.co/qVoOi3jUxq #nutrition pls RT
- Dr Mary Hickson from @imperialcollege speaks on Nutritional interventions in sarcopenia 10 Dec. See http://t.co/nc8Gq0srce #nutrition pls RT
Training & Education: View