Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD accredited theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference/workshop podcasts
24 September 2014
Dietary Assessment Methods
New registration deadline: 4pm Tuesday 23 September 2014
"This was an excellent course, appropriate context, led by established researchers would highly recommend"
Date to be announced
"Good introduction into the use of EBI resources "
ARCHIVE TRAINING & EDUCATION EVENTS
- Please visit the workshop archive tab on the left-hand submenu
Please email the Training & Education Team with queries.
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.