Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD endorsed theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
Statistics for Nutrition Research Course
Date of workshop: 4 March 2015 FULLY BOOKED
University of Westminster, Cavendish Campus, London, UK
Dietary Assessment Methods Workshop
Date of workshop: 26 March 2015
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Sarcopenia and Ageing: Can Nutrition Make a Difference?
Date of workshop: 15 May 2015
Royal Society of Medicine, London
Metabolomics and Bioinformatics for Nutritionists
Date of workshop: 09 June 2015
Nutrition Society Offices, London
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- Looking forward to seeing delegates at our Statistics for Nutrition Research workshop tomorrow @UniWestminster @AfN_UK_
- RT @NutritionAB: I really enjoyed chairing the NII meeting today. Many thanks to @NutritionSocRob @NutritionSoc for an excellent presentati…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Great presentation to NII members by Katherine Livingstone PhD from @StudentsNCL on Food4me personalised nutrition stu…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: At Nutritionists In Industry meeting @Nestle in Gatwick. Fascinating talk by @Foodanddrinkfed on horizon scanning for …
- RT @WardyMw: Great buzz at @UlsterUniLHS UCAS applicants open day for Food Nutrition @NutritionSoc and Dietetics @BrDieteticAssoc http://t.…