Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD endorsed theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
Sarcopenia and Ageing: Can Nutrition Make a Difference?
Date of workshop: 15 May 2015
Royal Society of Medicine, London
Metabolomics and Bioinformatics for Nutritionists
Date of workshop: 09 June 2015
Nutrition Society Offices, London
Using the media to promote your work
Date of workshop: 06 July 2015
(first day of our annual flagship event titled 'Future of animal products in the human diet conference')
Sutton Bonnington Campus, University of Nottingham, Nottingham
Statistics for Nutrition Research
Details for this workshop will be available soon. Click here to find out about our last workshop (4 March 2015)
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @LConeyworth: Any @Science_Grrl s in Edinburgh on the 8th April? @andymsalter will be discussing if insects will be on the menu soon!! @…
- RT @NS_CEO: Apparently I just walked 2.5km around this Exhibition Hall @nutritionorg ! @NutritionSoc #nutrition http://t.co/53kAOWe94B
- Have a research topic you would like to present & have published? Yes-submit your abstract by 10 Apr-http://t.co/peDC2PFG9a Plz RT @AFN_UK_
- 2015 NS awards. Only 2 days left to apply for Silver & Public Health Nutrition medal! http://t.co/aITSAnNdJz Plz RT @CNmagazines @AFN_UK_
- RT @glenysjones: Yet another study showing huge proportion of parents rarely spot child obesity in own children http://t.co/5tHZxPdvQJ @ucl…