Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD accredited theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce.
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference/workshop podcasts
17 February 2015
Interpreting Systematic Reviews (course topic)
Speaker: Dr Lee Hooper, Reader in Research Synthesis and Nutrition, University of East Anglia
Further details to be available soon. If you would like to find out more when further details are released, please contact us
ARCHIVE TRAINING & EDUCATION EVENTS
- Please visit the workshop archive tab on the left-hand submenu
If you have any queries, please email the Training & Education Team.
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- Book by 7 Nov to get up to £70 off attending our Winter Conf on #nutrition, #ageing and muscle loss @RoySocMed http://t.co/Y2HidtVMpw
- @pennutrition and qualified nutritionists too
- RT @TheDairyCouncil: Free ‘Diet & Sustainability’ conference in London on Tues 28th. Limited availability. Details: http://t.co/BBxc23wsS8 …
- RT @An_Apple_A_Day_: @NutritionSoc catching up with the latest in my British Nutrition Journal and a cup of tea #interesting #Nutrition #sc…
- RT @NutritionSocRob: Story of interest: Getting a nutrition goal is great, but we need a more ambitious target http://t.co/BkqHukOmZN via @…