Training & Education
The Nutrition Society's Training & Education events facilitate the practical application of nutritional science, through an exciting mix of CPD endorsed theoretical and practical workshops, training sessions and courses.
For whom is Training & Education intended?
Training & Education is intended for the national and international nutrition, dietetics and health care professional workforce and allied professions. Watch an interview with the Chair of our Training and Education Committee, Penny Hunking below:
What are the benefits for learners?
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with the following benefits:
- Active, learner focussed environment
- Hands-on learning sessions
- Mix of theoretical and practical nutrition workshops
- Conferences and book launches
- Continuing professional education credits
- Conference workshop podcasts
Dietary Assessment Methods
Date of workshop: 30 September 2015
Venue: Nutrition Society offices, London
Disclaimer: Please note that we do not provide or arrange placements. Workshops and short courses do not count towards your current degree and cannot be used as a substitute for academic courses.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @ChemistDirect: @DrCarrieRuxton @NutritionSoc Thanks for sharing Dr Ruxton;understanding meal patterns is crucial &we all need to be edu…
- We are pleased Dr Graham Horgan will host 4 Sept workshop. Book to refresh stats knowledge - http://t.co/QUbwZ8BcKg. @BioSScotland pls RT
- Are you a nutrition postgrad student? Would like career support & present your research? Visit - http://t.co/h1eMfNuNm3 @NutSocPGConf
- RT @wwaterlander: @nzherald See our full paper on #ultraprocessed foods in #NZ supermarkets here: http://t.co/aTsiOPH6ev Published in @Nutr…
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: How do you define a snack or a meal? What impact does it have on diet quality? New paper in NRR here http://t.co/zTFDSM…