Scottish Section Meeting 2012
Future food and health
26 - 27 March 2012
Kings College Conference Centre, University of Aberdeen, UK
The meeting has been designed to reflect a range of themes in food security, innovation and future diets.
Three main symposia will focus on:
- Sustainability and food security
- Diet-gene interactions: implications for future diets and health
- Food innovation and health
The programme will also include Original Communications and a networking event.
Why you should attend:
- Gain a wider understanding of a range of new concepts in nutritional science
- Listen to the experts present the latest cutting edge research
- Network with colleagues from your field
- Participate in discussions around key Original Communications in the area of nutritional science
Who should attend:
- Food industry representatives
Further particulars concerning this meeting can be obtained from Katarina Johansson, Conference & Marketing Officer, Nutrition Society, 10 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6 7NJ, UK; email@example.com; telephone: +44 (0)20 7605 6557.