Registration for the Interpreting and Using Systematic Reviews workshop is now open.
All prices to attend are inclusive of pre-workshop reading material, workshop documentation, lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Early bird: £200 (inc. VAT) Valid until 20 January 2015
Members of the Nutrition Society: £260 (inc. VAT) Valid from 21 January 2015
Non-members: £330 (inc. VAT) Valid from 21 January 2015
To receive reduced registration rates, please join the Nutrition Society online via the membership section of our website. OFFER: Take advantage of our special offer of 14 months membership for the price of 12 months (membership will expire on 31 December 2015).
How to register
You are able to book for this workshop via our online booking form or by downloading a PDF booking form to complete and return. Please read the terms and conditions that apply to booking your place.
If you have any queries with regards to booking your place, please contact Hajnal Zdravics, Training & Education Manager.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @ion_nutrition: We have a space hopper, but @nutritionsoc & @cass_ellis1 have #HaileGebrselassie. We no longer have the coolest nutritio…
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: NS team were very excited to bump into Haile Gebrselassie in the corridor @sportexercise @NutritionSoc http://t.co/hFAW2Z…
- Final day of @sportexercise #ISENC - Q&A with 27x world record holder Haile Gebrselassie @HaileGebr and Jos Hermens http://t.co/RcS2tpnKRG
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Exercise can improve satiety from the same meal and improve appetite control. @NutritionSoc @sportexercise
- RT @Cass_Ellis1: Dr Hopkins - no evidence that men respond better to exercise for weight loss despite common perception. @NutritionSoc @spo…
Training & Education: View