Registration for the Interpreting and Using Systematic Reviews workshop is now open.
All prices to attend are inclusive of pre-workshop reading material, workshop documentation, lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Members of the Nutrition Society: £260 (inc. VAT) Valid from 27 January 2015
Non-members: £330 (inc. VAT) Valid from 27 January 2015
How to register
You are able to book for this workshop via our online booking form or by downloading a PDF booking form to complete and return. Please read the terms and conditions that apply to booking your place.
If you have any queries with regards to booking your place, please contact Hajnal Zdravics, Training & Education Manager.
Latest Twitter feed
- RT @WIT_Research: Call for abstracts: @NutritionSoc Irish Section Meeting 17-19 June @UCC -"Nutrition at key life stages". DL 16 Mar. http:…
- RT @FoodMattersLive: Meet #Registerednutritionists at #FoodMattersLive2015 - looking forward to working with @NutritionSoc @AfN_UK_
- RT @DrCarrieRuxton: New review in NRR reporting worldwide trends in dietary sugars - intakes mostly stable or decreasing http://t.co/ekZep4…
- RT @HNRC_NclUni: HNRC Researcher will present at the 'Dietary Assessment Methods workshop' in March - further details http://t.co/UC8aF0xX6…
- Book by 5 Feb for early bird discounts on our Statistics & Dietary Assessment workshops. See http://t.co/g4VjwwnVWg @AfN_UK_